"We’re roughly the same age, we both have two brothers — mine are annoying — we both grew up in middle-class homes with spirited, big-hearted mothers who encouraged us to do something valuable and interesting with our lives. We both went from public high schools to distinguished women’s colleges. …We both went on to graduate school at Yale.Where Hillary aimed her life and where it landed was evident very early on. While I was a cheerleader, she was the president of the student government. Where I was the lead in all three musicals, people who know her tell me she should never be encouraged to sing. Regardless, she has turned out to be the voice of her generation. I’m an actress, and she is the real deal.”
My brother-in-law really wants to win this $1.5 million.
WHERE CAN I GET THIS
This hardly looks like a reputable website, but here: http://o-mighty.com/products/150/all/3088
if the nsa was really spying on us I’m pretty sure I would have gotten an award for how hilarious I am by now
If this doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about me, what will?
DOES THAT MEAN I’M ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE FOLLOWERS? (: Okay, here we go.
- I was born on the ninth day of the ninth month of the year and weighed nine pounds. That’s pretty cool.
- I once ate an ant because it crawled into my Dunkaroo and if you’ve ever eaten Dunkaroos you know you don’t just throw that delicious snack away. I remember the ant being spicy and I’ve never experienced Dunkaroos the same way since.
- My two biggest fears are socks and hair. Who knows where socks have been and what liquids they have absorbed? Whose hair is that and do they frequently wash their hair or have lice? WHO KNOWS?
- I taught myself really basic HTML and CSS when I was really young so I could beautify my Xanga. Really came in handy when I needed to use those skills for my full-time adult job.
- I have more close friends online than in real life. I’m not ashamed or embarrassed to admit that, though it does make me feel lonely from time to time.
- Before I was married, I had one sister, two brothers, one mom, and one dad. Now that I’m married, I still only have one sister but now I have SIX brothers, two moms, and two dads. Not to mention all my new cousins and grandparents and aunts and uncles. That’s pretty exciting. I love my big family and having people that I love (at least pretend) to like me.
- There are only three places I can think of that I’d really like to go before I die: Lake Louise, Alberta, the South Pacific Ocean just west of the Andes, and somewhere where I can see the Northern Lights.
- I actually own (a really old model) of my dream car.
- I LOVE video, board, and card games even though I’m REALLY bad at them and end up getting really frustrated, verbally abusive, and emotionally manipulative. Favorites would have to be Harvest Moon 64, Mario Kart, Settlers of Catan, LOST the Game, Phase 10, and Egyptian Ratscrew.
- If you are on the internet, I can find you. You’d be surprised and probably really creeped out.
And a bonus eleventh fact, I don’t even have ten followers! Woohoo!